Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is It November 4, 2008

This should be the greatest day of the new century, but it is not. This election is shadowed by profound doubt as to the eligibility of Obama to be president. It is also shrouded with suspicions of fraud of all types from illegal campaign contributions to voter fraud, and other strange conspiracies to destroy America via infiltration by nefarious characters.

Instead of this day being a celebration of our American rights as citizens of the greatest country in the world, for me, it is a day of deep apprehension. I love this country so much and I can't bare to see her hurt.

I wrote this letter to a wonderful website regarding my fears.

Dear CUSC,

That is a profound insight to the United States DOJ. According to that article, Berg should have taken his case to the DOJ instead of the Supreme Court and insist they act. My question now, is why the DOJ hasn't investigated Obama prior to this election. If Obama wins, (God forbid) will they follow through?

I know that you cannot speak for the DOJ, but I am seriously concerned? I also fear that Obama will some how manipulate documents to falsely prove he is eligible. If there should be an investigation and it is discovered Obama is not eligible, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, and nearly every elected official in the Democratic party as well as MSM should be found guilty of fraud and flim flamming the people of America.

Obama and his camp have made a mockery of the most sacred and respected rights of Americans by violating via fraud this wonderful American process. It feels as if America was kidnapped, raped, violently beaten, then thrown in the trash. The thought of Obama and his arrogant ideas of rewriting the Constitution of the United States of America is the most terrifying experience of my entire life. I am 66 years of age and have lived a very adventurous life. I have faced death, danger, loss, and trauma of all kinds and I have never been more frightened than I am today.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts and fears with you.

Therese Daniels

No comments: